HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR CLASS RESERVATIONS
Class Reservation Calendar
SIGN IN/CREATE A NEW USER ACCOUNT:
- Click Sign in (located in the top right corner). A screen asking for the password will pop up.
- The password is: YMCA.
- This will take you back to the calendar screen.
- Click the class you want to make a reservation with.
- Click sign in. This will take you to the next screen either sign in or create a new user account.
RESERVING A SPOT:
- Click on the class you are wanting to reserve.
- Click the "NEW RESERVATION" Button (blue). Your name and phone number should automatically flood in.
- Click the "CREATE RESERVATION" button (blue).
- You have successfully created a reservation! A confirmation email will be sent to you. (Double check your junk mail if you don’t see the confirmation email in your inbox.)
DELETING YOUR RESERVATION:
If for some reason you will not be able to attend the class you reserved, please go into your account and cancel the class. With class sizes being limited we want to ensure full classes.
- Click on the class you reserved. It will have a green checkmark on it.
- Click the trash can symbol.
- Your reservation has been cancelled & you will receive an email confirming the cancellation.