This is your virtual backpack filled with activities for you to do this week!
We know it’s important to keep structure in a kid’s life during this time. We have put together virtual field trip options, activity sheets to keep your kids educated, crafts, activities, songs, reading time, educational games, and more! The growth and development of your child is important, and even though we can’t be there in person during this time we still strive to help your kids grow while they are away.
- 7:00am–9:30am: Wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth
- 9:30am–11:00am: Tuesday’s Activity Sheet
- 11:00am–12:00pm: Cooking Class – Snack: Fruit Tacos
- 12:00pm–1:30pm: Lunch, Outdoor Play (No Electronics)
- 1:30pm–2:30pm: Omaha Zoo Experience
- 2:30pm–3:30pm: Chores, snack, reading time: The Rabbit Listened read by the voice of Olaf, Josh Gad
- 3:30pm–5:00pm: Craft – Bird Feeders
- 5:00pm–7:30pm: Dinner, Family Time (enrichment activities)
- 7:30pm–9:30pm: Free Time, Shower, Bed