What is the YMCA’S Financial Assistance program?
At the Y, we believe everyone deserves the chance to experience holistic wellness — in spirit, mind, and body. The Financial Assistance program, supported in part by our Annual Campaign, provides families, children and adults with reduced rates based on income so they may obtain quality Membership, Child Care, Youth Programs, and Health and Wellness services.
Who is Eligible and How is the Amount Determined?
Anyone is welcome to apply for our Financial Assistance program. The amount of assistance granted is based on the application process and review of the required documentation provided by the applicant. Our Financial Assistance program reduces fees but does not eliminate them. The Y believes a strong sense of ownership and pride is developed when our Financial Assistance recipients contribute to the cost of their YMCA involvement.
How Do I Apply?
- Complete the online form on this page or download an application to complete.
- Provide all income information and documentation from all individuals in the household.
- Bring in copies of 2 current paystubs and/or other applicable documents from section 2 of the application for each adult in the household.
- Submit all your information together. Submitting information separately will delay your application process.
- Send all information to:
Hastings Family YMCA
Attn: Financial Assistance
P.O. Box 1065, Hastings, NE 68902
Or scan and email: email@example.com
- The YMCA will not apply financial assistance to past registrations or memberships. After an application has been approved, assistance can be applied to all relevant memberships and programs moving forward through the expiration date. Please note, you will need to reapply for the Financial Assistance program each year.