We know that our youth and adult programs are important in our community. Every year over 2,500 children participate in youth sports and other YMCA programs, and adults form teams to play in leagues.
In light of everything going on in our state and country, we want to do everything we can to still provide these amazing programs to our community while also keeping people safe. Instead of canceling our Spring programs, we want to postpone them to a later date to still give the opportunity to participate in programs people look forward to each year.
New registration deadlines, coaches meetings, and other details will be released soon.
For refunds, contact Ty LeBar at email@example.com
Postponed to a later date:
- Youth Soccer – Summer 2020
- Youth Track Program – Summer 2020
- Spring Triathlon – July 18, 2020
- Cooking Club – TDB
- Spring Youth Flag Football
- Spring Youth Volleyball
- Spring Adult Flag Football
- Cheer Clinic
- Parent’s Night Out – March, April, & May
- Healthy Kids Day
- Teen Night – March, April
Child Care During Coronavirus
Membership During Coronavirus